Thursday 24 June 2010

Sunbathing, Swimming, Sauna & Spa

Went to the local spa on Monday as it was a day off, the indoor spa was so peaceful I didn't want to break the water! (see picture below!) The outside pool was cool and refreshing and it was soo lovely to dive into the cool water after soaking up the heat on the deck chairs! The weather today is cloudy but the sun is amazing this year! I'm tanned already and that's all natural! Most of you know that I only use the basic cosmetic products (Moisturiser, Lip balm and Sun Protection) I like looking and FEELING natural ;)

                        The Indoor Spa (right before I dived in)





Crossing the Bristol Suspension Bridge!

    Nude Sunbathing (to the delight of my neighbours :P)
My legs are getting brown already! :O 


That's it for now! Will update soon I hope :)
Have Fun in the Sun ;)
Love ya'll
MS
X



2 comments:

  1. i love your leggs! and you are so fab! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwh thanks hunny xD I love yours too ;) puss <3

    ReplyDelete