Sunday 27 June 2010

PARTY ANIMAL?? ;)

Just got back from an amazing house party! 

It was quite unexpected cos I was just about to settle down for a quiet evening in when I received a Facebook IM inviting me so I had to quickly finish eating my meal, freshen up, change into suitable clothes and rush down to the cinema where I was being picked up. 

The evening got better as the night when on and drinks progressed from Beer to Vodka + Cola and then finally to shots. The Music was pumping amazing, I knew my limits and I damn well almost went over my limit but was then enticed into a teepee for some cheeky Shisha and from then on things mellowed and everything became vaguely amusing :P

I think I might have been almost too open when someone asked me about my sex life and there was one point where the whole room hushed (or seemed to) when I was describing some sexual encounter. I feel that if people ask then they can darn well hear the truth right? 

I took a FEW pics but my phone as a tad shitty and gettin' old so yehh 

(Pic below) Mid- Evening, completely drunk when I took this :P This is Dom showing his amazing bottle balancing skills lol

(below) The Ice bucket of BEER ;)

Presenting the cake (This was near the beginning)

Oh and guess what ....? 
There's ANOTHER  party tonight ! (in fact I better start gettin' ready :P)

It felt good - awesome even - to be back partying again!! I had a break cos of exams and shit but now the summer's comin' ? Bring it onn baby! BRING IT THE FUCK ON! ;)

Talk Later!
Love & Hugs
MS
X

2 comments: