Tuesday 22 June 2010

EXCERPT FROM MY NEW NOVEL!

So, hey people!
Today I decided that I'd share a short, taster from from my new novel (work in process)
This excerpt is taken from near the beginning, some parts are definite cliche's but hey, what's not to love heh!
The novel is set in London and follows the journey of Justin as he tells his story and stumbles into all kinds of adventures, meeting new people and experiences all the way. Check it out, hope you like :)


" It was like the music had died down, people were dancing in slow motion and as I looked into the beautiful eyes beside me, I saw similarity, I saw a place that spelt glamour, style and most importantly; a place that spelt home.  I'm sure that she sensed that in me as well. Two ends met and it was so .. nice to find someone that wasn't solely interested in a good shag. No words parted from our lips as I slid my arm around her waist and led her out of the club. Out of the door, down into the street and into the glittering night that enveloped us ... "

That's it for now .. maybe I'll include some more sometime soon :P
Talk soon peeps
Love & Hugs
MS xoxox

12 comments:

  1. i love the extract from your novel !! i can't wait to find out what happens with Justin and this mysterious lady ! i'm just dying to read the rest ! when it is out? <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. suggestions for continuations:
    version 1:
    what happened next blew my mind. i felt the warmth of breast against my knee. sure i thought the bouncers would make a better fuck than this. i caught a glimpse of his shiny balls in the bathroom as i powdered my nose earlier than blesséd evening. the tramps alphabetti spaghetti sick spelt 'LOVE ' as he looked into my eyes. i decided to make my move.

    ReplyDelete
  3. another suggestion for a continuation.
    version 2:
    -in this version he get with her many times, but he gives her aids he received from a gay in Portsmouth. she dies and he becomes a depressed alcoholic violinist, taking every hooker he meets on the street as he tries to survive on sex, while spreading the aids.

    ReplyDelete
  4. version 3:
    i watch her body slip up the stairs and her naked body silhouetted in the moon light. her breath rose from her moist red lips. i watch as my white peal necklace slid down over her chest and down into her. i ploughed her until she ay silent and breathless, her body dripped in my passion.

    ReplyDelete
  5. version 4:
    ...into the glittering night that enveloped us. So as it was dark I quickly took her down a close by alley and Columbian-Meat-Hookered behind a Biffa bin. After the deed was done, we took the magical midnight tram to the local 24/7 Tesco's and bought Ginster's pasties and those new super lush Mars drinks ! It went down a treat. So i dropped her off back at the hostel, and went alone, back into the glittering night... ready for the next excitement of this endless balmy night....

    ReplyDelete
  6. version 5:
    it was me her and the kid. yep thats right there was a kid. a glittering little homeless girl. she often came to the club generely to buy crack from akward teenagers. yep thats how she roled. the sex was quick and painfull it was like i was ridding a pile driver. yep thats right a pile driver. it was hot. yep thats how i role.

    ReplyDelete
  7. version 6:
    We walked out of the club and got hit by a bus.

    THE END

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't know if these guys are serious, but maybe you should consider some of their ideas? If they're not serious, they can all go to hell, because I think you're wonderful.
    You go, girlfriend!

    Henry Von Wahl xxx ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow anonymous you blew me away!! lol thanks for ideas! and ha Henry, you're funny xD

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LIKE hENRY TO BUT I'M SURE HE WAS HAVING A LAUGH YOU GO GIRL FRIEND HA HA CLASSIC.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Made me L.O.L haha "you go girlfriend!" hahaha :P

    ReplyDelete