Monday 7 June 2010

Just come back from our cottage in the rolling hills of Devon lol
had a great time with family and some friends came down to stay for a night which was awesome :)
Went swimming TWICE with - admittedly - a wetsuit (which amazingly still fits despite everyone remarking on 'how much I've grooown') Had some lush cliff walks and dinner out in a secluded pub somewhere in a tiny village where only old people crawl the streets picking up their dog's poop and spending every waking hour having cakes and buns in tea rooms :P

ALSO it was my close friend's 18th which was Faaabulous :)
Took  few pics on my crappy phone but more importantly met some awesome people
and had a swell time .. :)



Greetings from the beach :)


Ohhh my, I can just smell the summer holidays ;)
Update soon
Sloppy Kisses X

No comments:

Post a Comment