Saturday 30 October 2010

RAH RAHH RAHHHH I want your love




Heyy People!
Hope you're all havin' fun this Fall and Halloween!
I could fill up this whole blog with all the fab pics of the last week!

Firstly, I went to see Marina & The Diamonds which was the definition of AWESOME
I love her!! <3

Then at midnight of that same night it was my cousins birthday so we went to a bar and the band dedicated a song to her! Which wa really nice then, THEN we went back to Stroud and on Wednesday went out to Cheltenham for a meal + Clubbing agian for my cousin and that was pretty amazing- hectic, crazy and fun!

Then last night I was invited to a kinda house party but it was kinda chilled but awesome all the same

I'm now back in Bristol just about to go out for Halloween with C and co. So I'll update you guys later on that!

SO EXCITED!

Then next week there's ANOTHER party AH Its all so crazy - Vacation is going so quickly but I kinda LOVE it? haha
Catch ya'll later
BISOU
xXx





No comments:

Post a Comment