Monday 11 October 2010

I will be waiting, anticipating, for the fall ...Turn it up, turn it up!



Hey little smilers :)
Have got a sore throat! :( but got this outfit in the weekend :) lol

Still workin on that second video blog lol ;)
Tonight I am going to a physical theatre movement class
I'll be the youngest there as most are over 20! The oldest being 60 I think!
but should be good, I love mingling with older people as well

and apparently they're all professional actors so I'll pester them for some tips lol

Update soon
LOVE
MS
X


8 comments:

  1. haha, i've been thinking about it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Personally I find gargling apple cider vinegar or salt water very effective lol but thanks for tip anyways X

    ReplyDelete
  3. hah, that would be really fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. gargling vinegar isn't that fun but making that music video would be awesooome fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha, OMG LADY GAGA, I LOOOVE HER SO MUUUCH ! :D She is so beautiful and the most wonderful women in the world ! :) Bad romance, or telephone, I'm Lady gaga and you 2 can be beyonce ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG I love her too! Inspirational, beautiful, talented woman! We can take it in turns to be her LOL. Telephone would be awesome to cover!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like that picture!
    answer;hey! do you like kent? tell me more now! hehe :D
    but wait, you are english? but, how do you understand swedish? or do you? tell more about you! :D
    My english is pretty bad, even if I had been to Internatiol english school for one year soon. Not that good :/
    but I hope you understand :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thankyouu <33
    Yes I'm English but I know quite a few Swedish people and I'm workin on the language but my web browser translates automatically (google chrome)
    Your English is pretty good actually!
    And I'm gettin' into Swedish music,
    I love Oskar Linnros <3
    :))

    ReplyDelete