Monday 28 March 2011

The Storm before the Rainbow

School is killing me! I have soooo much work and I just want to PAUSE time and finish it all! :(

I feel like everything is spiralling out of control and all that's left is hope for coming summer! And when I'v left school which is in itself a scary (but exciting) thought!

As a naturally optimistic person, all this is particularly hard and I can feel this lump in my heart which is all the responsibility on my shoulders. It comes to the point where it's hard to think, hard to comprehend and I know that all you people out there are either going through similar problems or have done in the past so I don't feel alone by any means.

I wish I was't someone who works best under pressure. From now on I'm making a pledge that I start work way in advance and NOT leave it to the last minute!

HUGS

MS

No comments:

Post a Comment