Monday 20 September 2010

I love you but ...

Okay so first off my last post, I was directing the first bit to those who left the comments that I did NOT publish.
The one word comments.

 It's not that I don't appreciate your opinion,  just that if you feel that way then JUSTIFY why you feel that way! Nothing is worse than an unexplained opinion and if you're leaving the comments just to try and make me spiteful, upset or whatever then trust me it's not gonna work.  The only thing I'll be doing is feeling sorry for you because you're obviously insecure about something, and I've been insecure before, I've been there- trust me! But you grow through it in time and so either justify your opinion or get help for your insecurities :)

ALSO please don't all stay anonymous! Its so much more interesting and engaging even if you just put a name then at least I know I'm not talking to a robot.  Xx

2 comments: