Monday 12 July 2010

SUMMER BOY

Summer is officially here and my family are leavin' our holiday plans down to the last minute (as usual)
It's already so hot, this morning I woke up hot and sweating profusely (attractive I know :P) Had to stumble to the sliding French window and fumble it open to let the cool city air in!
Went round to Cate's last night to watch the footie final (was so monotonous! Only 1/nil to Spain) We went out afterwards and within minutes there was ambulance vans and police cars scouting the streets and horns beeping with Spanish people and flags hanging out the window screaming!
We were supporting Holland!!

I lost my freaking keys in a park somewhere where we went to smoke :S 
I went back to look for them in the morning, but no luck!
 (and it took ages to find the park - I had to ask an old lady to direct me! :P) 

Getting my Samsung Pebble tomorrow (hopefully!)
Speak soon,
Sloppy Kisses
MS
x


P.S. I am L.O.V.I.N.G Kylie's new album 'Aphrodite'
Each track is like a musical orgasm for my ears - 
Perfect summer soundtrack!
Go Kylie!

"I'm fierce and I'm feeling mighty,
I'm a golden girl, I'm an Aphrodite
Alright, Alright!" 

<3

"Can you feel me on the Stereo!"

2 comments: