Saturday 3 July 2010

Resisting temptation

Drunk and Pouting with Starling :)

That camera captured my sense of vision aswell me thinks :P

You know when you get to that point where you know deep down that one more shot will have you with your head over the toilet for the rest of the night? I say ... Resist the temptation! Just stand on the edge of that cliff, looking down at the fate that would come if you just had that ONE more drink and try to question whether that one drink is really worth the banging head in the morning and the aching stomach (not to mention the bile!) 
I was at that point at this party and I damn well got close to giving into the temptation but this time I resisted and the contents of my juts remained where they should! 
Call it, knowing my limits, listening to that small voice of reason within.
Believe it or not, that small voice could change anything and everything!


Thanks to Starling for the picss :D
Love ya'll
MS
X

2 comments:

  1. well actuallygetting WASTED is fuckin wick like. go over the edge mate yeah you go homes sees what i is sain?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah getting wasted is wicked but the hangover? and all the puking?

    ReplyDelete