Friday 31 July 2009

My heart is racing!

Today I met a beautiful girl at a Spa. It was while I was enjoying the warm water, when suddenly I saw her. She walked to the sauna, like an angel; went in and closed the door. I was in awe! In a daze, I pulled myself out of the pool and cautiously approached the sauna door. I opened the door and a warm heat radiated out and massaged my face. I stepped in. She was sitting on the top bench with a boy who looked the same age. Hopefully they were brother and sister. She smiled at me as I climbed to the top bench and sat down next to her. The hot wood almost burnt my buttocks. We exchanged smiles and I breathed in the hot air. The boy was splashing water over the furnace to make it hotter and within seconds, the temperature had gone up a few degrees. The two spoke in French to each other and soon, the boy left. I was alone with this stunning French girl. I started a conversation and I soon found out that the guy was her boyfriend. Unfortunately, this didn't turn me off, she was very smiley and seemed to like me. Our conversation was short but sweet and interrupted by my sister hobbling in. She saw us engaged in conversation and made a comment about how hot it was in here. With that, he stumbled out and left us alone. The conversation continued and I found out that she would be here for another two days before going to Brighton. She was from Bordeaux. We left the sauna together and I whispered 'Aurevoir' before making my way to the changing rooms. It was like a scene in a movie, or was it a dream? There was a definite connection between us and the chemistry was amazing!

Maybe I'll move to France....?

No comments:

Post a Comment