Friday 26 June 2009

I fucking hate chopsticks!

Not the eating accessory, but the very tedious song!
My sister is always bashing it out on our piano and it drives me crazy!

I can't believe that Michael Jackson is dead! So sudden, so soon! Cardiac Arrest!
My mum thinks that the real truth of his death has been covered up.
He was a real inspiration to me and and the sexual accusations against him, I believe, were untrue and disgusting! I was going to go to his tour but I didn't get around to buying tickets.

My mood's been lifted as I've recieved a DVD in the post! I love getting parcels in the post,
and It probably sounds immature, but I find it exhilarating!

I've got a meal out tonight, with some friends and on monday, I'm going hiking in Scotland!
Life - For me - is good at the moment (aside from the fact that I'm single)

Speak soon,
Love you all X

No comments:

Post a Comment