Friday 24 May 2013

Across the Wilderness

So I landed in Adelaide a week ago after over starting off the adventure hitching from Perth in Febuary. Words cannot yet describe the journey but, needless to say I will one day intellectualize it all and express it as best I can.
Just being out in the wilderness with nothing for hundreds of miles, no phone reception, no internet and just my belongings in two cases. Incredible!
The distance was almost two thousand miles (or 3200km)

All I can say now is how grateful I am to be on this journey, to have met so many gorgeous humans, to have seen and experienced so much beauty, diversity, culture and love.

I feel as if I have changed a lot. Still obviously, I am me, at the core but a lot of things surrounding the core have changed, evolved. To the point where I look back in almost disbelief at who I used to be. I know now that it was all part of the bigger picture, that each step was necessary to get me where I am now and that I will look back at where I am now years from now and be thinking the same perhaps...


Anyhow, I am heading to the Gold Coast very shortly to do my 3 months regional work in order to get my 2nd year visa (which I shall use in a few years)

 I send my heartfelt love to all back home. To all who've come into my life - for whatever length of time - and made the ride so enriching and brought me to where I am now.  I can't wait to share the adventure and ride it with you all when I return. Know this; that even though there are continents and oceans separating us physically, we are still connected in thought, through love and, if we close our eyes, be still and listen, we can hear the song that is still being woven and that resonates even in the deepest corners of the universe. Sustaining the connection between us.

                                               Life is sweet.
                                                BIG LOVE
                                                        x



2 comments:

  1. my dear dear matthias. no matter who you are when we finally meet again i know that i will love you just the same. you will forever be a dear friend of mine. and i will always have a place for you in my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erika my dearest! I know we shall always be connected and the future is bright! I love you and nothing can change that. No matter what <3

    ReplyDelete