Tuesday 6 December 2011

Kitchen delights & cappucino with the Glories

Have been working in the kitchens last week (glam I know!)
Also have joined the Morning Glories (local choir of alternative locals)

After rehearsal a group of us go to JayRules for a coffee & a heated chocolate brownie mmmm...

Will update soon on my weekend!

                                                           LOVE
                                                        Monsieur Smile
                                                            xoxox




2 comments:

  1. i miss you too baby :< we never have time to talk anymore and it makes me really sad. you have become such an important part of my life.

    i love you. xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww!

    I know it's hard atm but I can just tell that our friendship ha only just begun!

    You are so special to me and I miss you so SO much!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete