Wednesday 18 August 2010

France, Zune and Video Blog??

Heyy People!

Firstly, I dunno WHAT THE HELL is wrong with this site! I've tried uploading the Video Blog
LITERALLY 12 times and its failed every time! Maybe it's too long :P 10 minutes of Monsieur Smile! ;)

Secondly, I'm off to France, like, TOMORROW!
so I'm soooo excited about that !!
Soaking up the sun, chillaxing on the beach and then coming back for school on the 2nd September! lol

Thirdly, here are some pics from what I've been up to the last few days!!



Aww this was BEFORE the makeover so there I was happily natural and feelin' high lool
Hahahahaa this was AFTER Cate decided to gimme a make-over lol
Scary I know :P


This was TODAY! lol New outfit ready for France baby! ;)


Finally!
I'm getting the Zune HD and I can't bloody wait! lol
It's being shipped all the way from AMERICA! :O lol
Apparently it's better than the Apple ipod but I'm gonna have to be the judge of that :P
Here's the commercial:


Oh and I decided I wanted it because my previous music player (Sony) was stolen while I was in Paris earlier this summer!! :(

Update soon
and I'll keep trying with the video blog
Love&Hugs
MS
X

2 comments:

  1. lol ooooh love the make up!!!!!! and the hat looks awsome! xxx didy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awhh thanksss Didyy :) was a pretty lush day ;) xxx

    ReplyDelete